• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was playing games on facebook and suddenly I can no longer play or view the game. I also tried to watch a couple of videos shared online, but still the same. I get a message that I need to download Adobe Flash Player. It's downloaded and I've done everything that I was told to do, but still can not get games going or watch videos. What's the deal that I cannot talk to a representative?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some browsers e.g. Firefox require you to give authorization for add-ons like Flash. Check your browser setting to ensure Flash is up to date and that the add-on is not being blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which OS and browser are you using?

Try the following links for help:

Flash Player Help

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier

Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

If your problem is not resolved please give us some details of the issue you are facing.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jenniferh14632051

Adobe doesn't offer free technical support for free products, but my understanding is you can work with a live representative for a nominal fee to offset the cost:   Contact Customer Care

If you'd still like help from the forums, please provide the following information:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines