• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player installer issue on my safari

New Here ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not install flash player new version on my safari. I am attaching the screenshoots, please help

Captura de pantalla 2016-05-06 16.28.24.pngCaptura de pantalla 2016-05-06 16.40.47.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What OS X version is this?

Please review the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?  FAQ and provide all four files listed.  Please review the FAQ first before doing anything and then configure your system to capture the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file logging for the same installation attempt.

After obtaining the files, upload them to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions How to share a document​. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2016 May 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to find the answer by myself. I was waiting for your reply which never got it. I found the answer in:

Please use the offline installer:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  I don't monitor the forums 7 days per week, only during normal U.S. business hours, in between my normally assigned workload.

Since the offline installer worked, the issue is with the online installer.  Unfortunately, you didn't provide the install log files from the online installer.  If you upload the two log files saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs (this is the user's Library directory, not the system Library directory), it'll most likely contain the error as to why the online installer didn't work.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines