• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Focus Point

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2016 Apr 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the Adobe CC designers: Would be very useful to add the "Show Focus Point" to Photoshop and Lightroom; is it possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 23, 2016 Apr 23, 2016
will repost in the Photoshop forum.

I strongly recommend that you add your opinion and vote to the existing feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum, as suggested above: Lightroom/Camera Raw: Display camera focus information | Photoshop Family Customer Community This forum (and the corresponding Photoshop forum) are mainly user-to-user forums in which Adobe product developers rarely participate.  Adobe has asked that all product feedback, bugs, and feature requests be posted in the of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried this 3rd party plug-in? Only works with Canon and Nikon cameras.

Show Focus Points Plugin for Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John, downloded your solution for Lightroom. I usually use Photoshop over LR so I keep my inquiry for the Adobe developers hoping they can include this useful tool in future updates.

Francisco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people have asked for Lightroom to display focus points -- see this feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom/Camera Raw: Display camera focus information | Photoshop Family Customer Community. Please add your vote and opinion to that topic, which will make it (a tiny bit) more likely Adobe will implement the feature. This forum is primarily user-to-user and product developers rarely participate here, though they are active in the official feedback forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but my request to Adobe is for Photoshop. Thanks!

Francisco Moll

pacomoll@aol.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That feature request is for both Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw, which is what Photoshop uses to display raw photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

francisco moll wrote:

Yes, but my request to Adobe is for Photoshop. Thanks!

Understood. You've posted this in the Lightroom forum.

Perhaps post in the Photoshop forum too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​Oh, my mistake. will repost in the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't help when Adobe insists on officially calling Lightroom "Photoshop Lightroom" and confusing people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will repost in the Photoshop forum.

I strongly recommend that you add your opinion and vote to the existing feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum, as suggested above: Lightroom/Camera Raw: Display camera focus information | Photoshop Family Customer Community This forum (and the corresponding Photoshop forum) are mainly user-to-user forums in which Adobe product developers rarely participate.  Adobe has asked that all product feedback, bugs, and feature requests be posted in the official feedback forum.   It's unlikely that posting in the Photoshop forum will have any influence on Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.

I see the feature request was first posted 5 years ago. I wonder why Adobe has done nothing about it to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite strange as it is a very helpful tool and very easy for Adobe to include.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this plug-in for my Nikon D4 using Lightroom CC and it works great. But it only works in Raw files

Tunney

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2016 Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Tunney; I shoot Raw always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 24, 2016 Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this it does not work for Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2016 May 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about for Sony camera users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2016 May 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about for Sony camera users?

You could ask the author of the plugin mentioned earlier in this thread for Sony support.  I'm not aware of any other focus-point plugins for LR, and Adobe hasn't shown any interest to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not work web site for download plug in for lightroom : http://www.lightroomfocuspointsplugin.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines