• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Already Fulfilled by Another user

New Here ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a library book to my Digital Editions. After multiple attempts to move it to my Nook getting the "unable to copy" message, I thought it would be best to just delete the book and try to download it again. So I deleted the book from my "finder" (I have a Mac) and tried to download it from the library website again. When I tried to open the download with Digital Editions, the message "Already Fulfilled by another user" popped up. I have tried to deauthorize and reauthorize my computer, I tried deleted Digital Editions and re-installing it. Yes I am using the same Adobe ID as I did when I orginally downloaded it, and I have tried to contact customer care with no help. Please someone help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You get the error that fulfilled by another User when the eBook are linked with a other Adobe ID.

Often its happens when you open/download a eBook before you authorize Digital Edition. Then

authorize and can the eBook no longer read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines