• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN

New Here ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have correct my AD with my gooc email and change for Windows 10 ,I cannot open new book, having the message A_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN.

I have try to download the file with anther browser, reauthorize my computer, but still not working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error with different eBooks? If not know check it with this: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/sample-ebook-library.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is workindg with free ebook without DRM.But it is not working with ascm file previously bought. Lat week I have made correction for my ID because it was associate with and old email that is no more existing, also I had to change my 2 PC for Windows10 because my first one has crashed. So I have a new PC, and I had to reinstall everything. Since then I always have E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN.

I did reauthorize my 2 PC with my corrected ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then the error is a problem in the file itself. Try it with a other internet browser. Its also not work ask your reseller for a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines