• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Evaluation after post test

Explorer ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Presenter 10 Version 10.0.3 Build 337 (PowerPoint 2013 on a pc) and we have an evaluation we import after a quiz in order to get answers from participants. Anyhow,there is one evaluation question that we want if they rate 4 or 5 for it to skip the next question and everything else answered (3 or below) goes to the next slide. I have the answers in the advanced option to go to the numbered slide which is fine but when its published and tested and the user answers 4 or 5 it will NOT proceed. If you answer 3 or below it will go to the next slide. Any idea why it won't work?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Hi Melanie,

Analyzed your project file.

It seems like you are trying to skip a quiz question using Advanced Answer options, while in your quiz settings "Answer All questions" type is set. This is resulting into a conflict while you are trying to skip one of the question slides.

My advice would be to change the quiz settings to a different option like "Pass Required" with Pass/Fail Options set to 0% (Since all questions are survey type in your case within the Evaluation quiz) or "Optional Quiz".

Plea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melanie,

It is really hard to understand the workflow you have stated above.

Could you please package your project and share it with me using drop box. (zhussain@adobe.com)

Also please mail me the detailed steps and expected behavior for different slide numbers in order to understand the issue better.

Note: You can package your project using the Package option available on Presenter ribbon.

Regards,
Zeeshan HussainAdobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just emailed you on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melanie,

Analyzed your project file.

It seems like you are trying to skip a quiz question using Advanced Answer options, while in your quiz settings "Answer All questions" type is set. This is resulting into a conflict while you are trying to skip one of the question slides.

My advice would be to change the quiz settings to a different option like "Pass Required" with Pass/Fail Options set to 0% (Since all questions are survey type in your case within the Evaluation quiz) or "Optional Quiz".

Please mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Regards,
Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources