• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to install a trial version of Adobe CC, and it keeps telling me that I need to connect to the internet. I am connected to the internet, why won't the program install?

New Here ,
May 05, 2014 May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the trial version of Adobe Cloud, but when I try to install the program, it keeps telling me to connect to the internet. I AM connected to the internet. What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no firewall at all, disabled, no internet protection, disabled. the techs have moved files, deleted Host files, rewritten Host codes and files, still nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that doesn't work . 2 techs from Adobe are in /on computer now trying to figure it out .

Phil Barrett Jr

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if the Adobe support helped to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will . This is hour 29, tech 11 . Has now finally dialed into computer and changed 2 settings that were never changed before .

Phil Barrett Jr

<Removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines