• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect Version Information Listed On Adobe Web Page

New Here ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Flash Player Distribution page at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe lists the current release as 21.0.0.240. The available downloads are for version 21.0.0.213 on the same page and I have seen no announcement of a release since 21.0.0.213. Screen shot included. Has there been a release I am not aware of and the web page links are bad? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, it was the best choice I had.

Flash Error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Hi,

The version number on the page has been reverted to 21.0.0.213. You may need to clear the browser cache to view the updated content.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The current version is still 21.0.0.213. The version on the page was updated accidentally.  I have escalated this and am waiting for the version on the page to be reverted.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The version number on the page has been reverted to 21.0.0.213. You may need to clear the browser cache to view the updated content.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines