Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download page shows 21.0.0.240 but still has 21.0.0.213 links

May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downloads haven't been updated to 21.0.0.240 yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Hi,

That is a mistake and I will escalate it.  Flash Player 21.0.0.213 is still the latest version of Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

That is a mistake and I will escalate it.  Flash Player 21.0.0.213 is still the latest version of Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The version number on the page has been reverted to 21.0.0.213. You may need to clear the browser cache to view the updated content.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One quick question,

So there is no update to flash player released yet which is mentioned in Adobe Security Advisory on May 10th ?

Any ETA ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for wasting my time installing the same version I already had...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Adobe Security Advisory  indicates the update "will be available as early as May 12th".  As of right now, that is the date we're aiming for.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player v21.0.0.242 is the current production release, correct?  I assume so based on the security bulletin and the official download page however just want to confirm as the Flash 21 release notes page doesn't show anything past v21.0.0.213 and after installing .242 and running Adobe's online Flash player check it refers to v21.0.0.242 as "beta".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, 21.0.0.242 was released this morning.  I'll follow-up on the status of the release notes.

-

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The release notes have been updated: Flash Player Help | Release Notes | Flash Player® 21 AIR® 21

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines