• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

same thing

New Here ,
May 29, 2008 May 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AHHHH! i am having the same problem. however, i have a full-blown version of captivate, not a trial. can someone please help ASAP. Hopefully, this issue was resolved
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorrry same problem as this topic:

Topic Title evaluating Captivate, blank screen when trying full motion
Topic Summary cannot get full motion to work
Created On 05/13/2008 07:25:26 PM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Jennifer

You should know that the trial version of Captivate and the "Real Deal" are one and the same. The only difference is the amount of time you have to use it. So if you are seeing oddness with the trial, I'd be very surprised to see it is resolved after deciding to purchase.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the real version. What exactly is happening is this: I can record full-motion demos fine, until I scroll on the page. When I move a webpage down to select a button, a blank screen appears in the demo. I am very pleased with other Abode products, and have had earlier versions of Captivate in which this never happened. Please HELP, this has given me a huge headache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Have you tried repeating this process with different applications? My thought is that perhaps it is something limited to a single application and it's not something that just goes wonky across the board.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2008 May 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes I have tried multiple applications. And every time it's the same problem. I have used Captive v.1 and never had these problems. Any other thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources