Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FMR not showing

Mar 26, 2009 Mar 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to record a sequence which includes a video being played through my media player but when I try to play back the FMR it just shows the player screen as the last frame it recorded. It is a 20 second clip and I just get 20 seconds of the last frame. I am using the 30 day trial version of Captivate 4 and this could be a deciding factor as to whether I purchase the full version.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2009 Mar 26, 2009
Hi there

Often you will be unable to record full motion in a media player because of the way the media player presents the video. So I'm hoping you don't base your decision on this alone. I'd be willing to bet that if you tried Camtasia you would see the same result.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Often you will be unable to record full motion in a media player because of the way the media player presents the video. So I'm hoping you don't base your decision on this alone. I'd be willing to bet that if you tried Camtasia you would see the same result.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I have a video playing through my media player, how can I capture it so a user can interact with it? The current video files are a very small view and if I expand them using Video Encoder they get distorted. Any Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

Perhaps give something like Replay Capture a go?

Click here to visit the Replay Capture site

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources