Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Will Not Update Past 90%

Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been unable to successfully download/install latest Flash Player update(as prompted).  The installer can't make it past 90%.  I followed the steps in the Troubleshooting Guide to no avail.  I tried a clean install after using the uninstaller tool as well.  Thanks.

Mac OS X El Capitan

Version 10.2.2

Mac Pro (Early 2009)

Firefox for Mac 44.0.2

error message ---> imgur.com/TDD1zwA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Click on check now button and see what is the Flash player version it shows:

Flash Player Help

Enable Flash Player for Safari

See if above link helps.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to get some log files from you.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log and install.log files.  Please review the FAQ first and set up your system to capture both log files before attempting to install FLash Player again to generate new log files.  After obtaining the log files, and upload both files to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How to share a document, or upload them to some other file sharing service of your choice that does not require log-in to access.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately, the log files don't record any errors. Are you using the offline installer, downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer, or the full/offline installer?  If you're using the online installer, also provide the Adobe_.ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs (this is the user's Library directory, not the system's Library directory).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use unistaller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines