• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing Report

New Here ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player crashes when I play the videos online, what should I do? please hep me.

This is the site were my videos crash http://www.chihuahuaclothes.org/ and iTunes Movie Trailers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefox 49.0.  flash player 23.0.x (tried version 19 Sep 16 and 04 Oct 16) on Mac OS 10.10.5.

ALWAYS crashes when using ANY flash website.  Your version released 04 Oct 16, in fact, hung and resulted in an unresponsive machine!  Used uninstaller and reverted back to V 22.0  At least that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue. Please refer the thread Re: Plug in Failure  for details. We have fixed this issue and would update this thread once the update is available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, this is a "known issue" since August 2016

It appears that: Re: Plug in Failure applies (as per below post).

May I say, though, that it is peculiar that the issue was already know, yet an update was issued a month after and it is still not fixed.  Not sure what happened here.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is fixed in the latest release 23.0.0.185, released today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines