• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with ADE authorizing my computer

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded ADE 3.0. ADE was authorizing my computer for 1 hour. Nothing happened. Just blue light always running. Quit. What's the problem, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you check if any security Program blocked anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have still the same thing An Error has been Detected Connection error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you check the Security program if anything blocked or add as sure Programm in the Firewall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i did i have a Dell Inspirion 1525 Windows Vista i am still getting An Error Has Been Detected An Error Has been Detected.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, but I can not really help if you do not answer to the question you. Also has you try Digital Edition as Sure Program in the Filewall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I  did everything is disabled yes I tried Adobe Digital Editions that is the problem authorizing the computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is digital edition get no access to the activaiton server. Disable of Firewall are not solved it. Better you add the Programm as sure programm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines