• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Distribution lists old versions

New Here ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i check the Adobe Flash Player Distribution web page it list old versions of the player (Flash Player 21.0.0.213 (Win & Mac PPAPI); 21.0.0.226 (Mac NPAPI)) And not the latests witch is .242 i think. But if i download the msi files they are made 10.05.2016 witch leads me to think the files are correcvt but the web page is showing the wrong text. Why? It has been like this the last three/four releases.

I have a valid distribution licence and i am using this link https://www.adobe.com/no/products/flashplayer/distribution4.html?auth=82858739-e8cc-48ec-8855-xxxxxx...  (i have removed the last bit of the url)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Tried a different browser (this has not helped before, i have cleared cache, used a different browser on a different machine etc), but suddenly after the site "timed out" in Chrome it showed the latest version after a new refresh. I have no idea why. It did not work a few hours ago, we have no proxy here so this is a bit strange. Have to see what happens next time a new release comes out.

Finn H

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce.  Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?  If not, please do so and post back if the issue persists or has been resolved.

Capture.JPG

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried a different browser (this has not helped before, i have cleared cache, used a different browser on a different machine etc), but suddenly after the site "timed out" in Chrome it showed the latest version after a new refresh. I have no idea why. It did not work a few hours ago, we have no proxy here so this is a bit strange. Have to see what happens next time a new release comes out.

Finn H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for confirming it's now working. We have had issues in recent releases with localized pages not updating correctly and do check them after each release to ensure the versions have been updated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines