• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorization Needed

New Here ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company changed out my computer. I successfully authorized Adobe Digital Editions on the new computer and tried to open the two books. I received this:

Authorization Needed

This computer is not authorized to open 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code because this item is authorized to a Vendor ID.

eBook Vendor: Adobe ID

Adobe ID: I input my email address

Password: I forgot the password so went through the process to reset. I entered the new password.

"The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again."

I went to Adobe Chat. No help. The suggested I try this forum.

Could it be that there was a different ID associated with the purchase of these manuals and that I need to track down that info?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You get the errorwhen the eBook are linked with a other Adobe ID.

Often its happens when you open/download a eBook before you authorize Digital Edition. Then

authorize and can the eBook no longer read. Or you has first used a other Adobe ID. In this case you should enter this secound Adobe ID and can open the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines