• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why isn't Adobe Digital Editions recognizing my Adobe ID and password?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Digital Editions program on my computer for ebooks.  I am DESPERATELY trying to read my books, but when I click on the book a window pops up saying I need to authorize my computer.  I start to authorize my computer, and it tells me that my email address and/or password are incorrect!  I have reset my password so many times!!  I am so angry with this software and service!  I spent over an hour in an online chat getting transferred around from person and person to be told that they couldn't help me!  This is the worst service ever, and your site is not user friendly to get any type of help, and your software is ridiculously stupid to not recognize my email address/password!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Adobe on my iMac at home and I have just purchased an old Macbook for travelling; everything all ok apart from not being able to download Adobe Flash Player, no matter how many times I have tried, including changing my password when I finally found the ways and means to do so. This is just rubbish service by Adobe, no obvious way of helping people like you and I. An even older Macbook I had before this one had no such problems, why is this happening? Pulling my hair out….grrr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines