• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am getting this message- "E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"- and can't download books from the library. How do I reset the account? The library said it wasn't their problem.

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to resolve this issue listed below. I have been to the library (Kalamazoo Public) and they don't have any idea of what I am asking. They say it is an Amazon problem.

I tried to the second suggestion- authorize Computer but can't find "Library" to authorize the computer. Please help.

I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD BOOKS TO A NOOK.

When you open a book in Adobe Digital Editions, you get an error stating that another user account has the book locked:

"E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"

Solution

Check the Adobe ID used to currently authorize Adobe Digital Editions. If it is correct, contact the e-book provider to have the activation reset for the e-book. After the activation is reset, download the e-book again and it is associated with the account activated in Adobe Digital Editions.

Additional information

The check the Adobe ID currently used to authorize Adobe Digital Editions, choose Library > Authorize Computer.

This error happens because the book is assigned to another user or something has gone wrong with the migration from anonymous activation to named activation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved to the Adobe Digital Editions forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I have the same issue, could someone from Adobe please assist. We pay for eBooks and dont get support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines