• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Delete Multiple Downloads of the Same Document?

New Here ,
May 21, 2016 May 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased two eBooks, and I had several problems with my first downloads (lost wireless connection once, and received multiple error messages on repeated tried to download. I ended up with three copies of one book and two copies of the other. I used the delete command on the eBook with two copies, and the computer locked (Dell 8700 running Windows 7). On reboot, both copies were still in the library. How do I delete the duplicate copies and keep one copy of each eBook?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. Adobe Digital Editions downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try going to the My Digital Editions folder with windows explorer and delete the extra files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oft this not solved the program and the file appear again. when used the Version 4.5.1 or 4.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines