Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access my library books

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Kobo Glo HD. 

I have been getting my library books easily on it, but ever since I got a new modem, things have gone wrong.  I got most of my other books back after a factory reset, but my library books keep on saying that I'm not authorized and to try signing in again. I have rebooted my Kobo, signed in at Adobe, etc. and it still won't work.    Oddly, I CAN get the "Getting Started With Adobe Editions"

Is there anything else that I can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Can open the File in Digital Edition successfully?
And you have both devices authoirze with the same adobe iD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it opens on my computer, but not in my Kobo.  It is supposed to authorise the Kobo as soon as I transfer it, but the Kobo won't open the books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try to reset the reader, authorize again and then move the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine was working fine Monday.yesterday . Anything  I have checked out from the library as of Monday night does not open,  I have checked my Adobe ID and the KOBO is authorized . I can see and read my other books> I cannot open library books on the Kobo. I am getting the error message . This document is authorized by adobe digital rights management  (DRM) and is not authorized for use with your Adobe ID . The odd thing is if I am attached via the USB and open the doc in the KOBO it works fine  when I eject the KoBO and try to open it will not. I have not changed anything . Very frustrating .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems the authorize if your Kobo no longer right. Should deauthoirze the reader or reset the reader and authorize new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2016 Jun 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having this issue. Have any other suggestions popped up for anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you try to restart the authoirze?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines