• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me!

New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it not possible to call someone for this help?!     Why does this have to become an hour long project scowering the internet to figure out the right person where ever that is for help on such a god damn basic problem?!       I am trying to download the latest FlashPlayer and have my new password but I have no clue what my "Administrator ID" is.     How in the hell am I supposed to find that or the right person where ever to ask this?!!!    I feel like I've been kidnapped!    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, for God's sake get my name off of  the post on the right hand side where the title is.     What a bunch of bull shit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please refer to the FAQWhat userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?  for assistance with the password that is being prompted by your operating system, not Flash Player.  The FAQ also includes links to resetting your password if necessary.

To modify how your username/name displays in the forums, edit the privacy settings in your profile:

1. Click on your avatar in the upper right to display the menu
  2. From the menu select Edit Communities Profile
  3. In the Communities Profile, click on the Privacy link at the top
  4. Modify the various options available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines