• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe installation failed

New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe flash player. But when i am at 15-27% of installation, it's showing "installation failed". I am even closing all my running applications and browsers after downloading the flash player. What should I do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and browser, including version for both, is this on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Below links might be helpful:

Adobe - Flash Player

Flash Player Help

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

1) If you are getting any issues related to FP installation, please follow steps mentioned in below link: Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier

2) win8.1 and above-

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in win 8.1 and above in IE and Edge and there isn't a separate, standalone, installer for Flash Player for IE or Edge. Please refer to the following two technotes for assistance: Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer 

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

If you are using Windows 8.x, you can download the update from the link at the bottom of the Flash Player issues on Windows 8 page. This will download the latest update from Microsoft (we don't host the Windows Update, just a link that downloads the update from Microsoft).

Flash Player issues on Windows 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines