• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to authorize Digital Editions

New Here ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download books online through my library. When I enter in my ID and password to authorize Digital Editions, it tells me the two do not match. Yet, when I log into Adobe online, it takes my ID and password. I went through chat help and was informed I would have to go through the forums for help with this issue. Please help me. I have been doing everything I can to fix it on my own, including uninstalling and reinstalling the program to see if something happened during the installation process.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try to reset your passwort and used only Letters and numbers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried that, with no success. 😞 This is very frustrating. There are several books I like, which are unavailable in hard copy at the library. Therefore, I download them to read them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal the problem is only when you used Umlauts or special characters. Has you try to used a other password what you has not try before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and I stuck with just numbers and letters, nothing special.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, did you get any help or get it to take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Homepage the password are work without a error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you are saying.  I changed my Adobe ID, but when I use it on my Nook, it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the Nook Glowlight, I don't have to plug into my computer to download books.  I have Adobe Reader 3.0, do I need a newer version on my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines