• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash 21 will not install

New Here ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having some issues trying to install Adobe Flash on my MacBook. My mac is currently on OS X 10.10.5 and I'm using Safari 9.9.1. I uninstalled the old version of Adobe Flash (19), emptied my trash, restarted the computer, and attempted a clean installation. I get kicked out every time around the 80-85% completion mark. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just see if the following links help you in resolving the issue.

Flash Player Help

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac 

If you still face issue then please provide the install.log file and the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file.  To get the log file read Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?  and upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions How to share a document.

Let us know if you face any issues.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ridhijain,

Thanks for answering. Actually, those were the very first places I went. I followed those instructions, but was not able to do the installation. I even tried an earlier version. No luck. I will look at the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log and send.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting...following the instructions for retrieving the install.log file...nothing is added to the console.log....I mean, NOTHING. I will send the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file as per your instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing is written to the install.log file because the failure is happening prior to that.

What is the name of the installer file you are using?

Are you being prompted to provide Admin credentials when installing Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello m_vargas,

I'm using this installer downloaded from Adobe: AdobeFlashPlayer_21au_a_install.dmg

I am being prompted to provide my admin credentials, which I do.

Thanks,

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are there entries in two log files saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs that correspond with the time you attempted to install Flash Player?  If so, please provide those 2 log files as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines