• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_USER_AUTH

New Here ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having so many issues using Adobe Digital Editions. First with the newest version not downloading books and then filling my library with previously returned items via cloud sync. And the same issue with an older Version. I will go to borrow a book from my school library page and it gives me an error like 75% of the time. I have to open my user/appdata/local/temp folder and continue to click the ebook  .acsm file and it will eventually work without an error. Right now I keep getting this error and it will not download at all. Keep in mind Adobe Digital Editions is the only way I can return a borrowed book. If I can't download it, I can't return it, and it stays in my checkout folder. here is the full error. Any Ideas on what I can do to fix this? I have uninstalled it several times and Deleted All registry keys that the program has made, and I still get same errors.

Unable to download

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ADEPT_USER_AUTH

2016-05-27 16_25_12-Adobe Digital Editions.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2016 May 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any Help would be much appreciated. I am a Computer Science major so I can handle troubleshooting task with relative ease.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines