Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestions from 2007, still necessary

New Here ,
May 29, 2016 May 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All

After using ADE for a while, i have different improvements. But is Adobe really interested to improve ADE?

Most suggestions from a collegue in 2007 I still miss, see <11 Improvement Suggestions >

Together with these suggestions, I add some new suggestions.

1 Easy renaming of titles. Right now I have to go back to acrobat to rename the title to something useful. This is fine for documents I am creating new, but I already have a collection of documents that I don't want to have to go back and change the name on each and every one of them.

2 Allow us to create smart lists. This is why people are resorting to iTunes to organize their pdf documents.

3 Rotation within editions. Sometimes when I scanned documents in I didn't get the orientation right. Why not let me rotate it and save it?

4 Link to acrobat reader or full version acrobat so that I can make some changes to the file. (Add annotations, marks, ...)

5 If a file changed in the directory, why doesn't it change in Digital editions or at least ask me to locate the renamed file. I haven't even gone as far as checking what happens if I change some other aspect(ie text addition) within acrobat, save it and then go back to editions.

6. Make it easier to tag. Maybe even predictive tagging based on content.

7. Add some basics annotation-functionalities from Adobe Acrobat. Users should have the possibility to add good notes in ADE.

8. Most important: Add the possibility to renew a DRM-managed book from ADE. Without this possibility, it is useless to add som notices, because I am not able to renew the book. If i renew the book over the platform I rent the ebook, then I get a new download.

Yours, HJ Lauener

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?