• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitchy audio and broken animation

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2016 May 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I am not familiar with all of this so I don't even know  if I'm at the right place, I searched for a while where to post so I'm posting here.

I'm in a kind of hurry, my little brother with autism works on animations, but when he was exporting to a .AVI file, this happened: horrible adobe flash glitch - YouTube

-Every sounds appear to be.. buzzing loudly?
-The screen is split in 2 and swapped

-The beginning is kind of swapped with the most recent part too

My brother is actually deleting some stuff on his computer, he think that it could be a problem. The computer has no virus at all, we ran some scans. Reinstalling didn't work too, I tried some time ago and it appears he had the same problem in the past, but it was less frequent. Maybe the .mov will work? I don't know, it says we need QuickTime on the computer.

I really need a solution to this, my little brother would kind of explode in frustration if nothing works

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 30, 2016 May 30, 2016

Alright, so, my brother has just solved the problem himself (Yay!). He just said that the "details" were too high and that when he lowered them everything was fine. Problem solved, sorry for disturbing!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the program you are using so a Moderator may move this message to the correct program forum

This Cloud forum is not about help with program problems... a program would be Photoshop or Lightroom or Muse or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Adobe Flash Professional CS6

My brother also told me that the thing fixes itself sometimes, but parts of the video are chopped off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, so, my brother has just solved the problem himself (Yay!). He just said that the "details" were too high and that when he lowered them everything was fine. Problem solved, sorry for disturbing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines