• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 10

New Here ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and I am trying to  install on my MacBook Pro.  I am not able to download the software on my MacBook Pro because it gives me an error message that's asking for a security password. I need to know how I can get that password or what I need to do to go around it because I never assigned a security password for the software.  This software was purchased and I would like to get it installed on my MacBook Pro thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The username and password here asked for is the computer password. I would request you to make sure that you are not using the Adobe Password here.

Please try using the computer password and let us know if any issue.

You may also refer What password needed?

I cannot get my Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop) up and running

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know if this worked for you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it did not work. The software still is not downloading on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what's not working? I take it that you've downloaded OK but you are struggling with installing?

The last we heard was that you needed a password. Have you successfully entered your local admin password so the software can install? If not, where are you struggling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines