Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

regarding TOC

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2008 Jun 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I am using the evaluation version of Robohelp 7. I am creating the TOC and some of the topics just dont get listed in the TOC, though they are in the topic list. So i have to drag and drop them in the TOC.

I am using Vista, is it a vista thing or a bug in Robohelp.

Thanks
Varuna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2008 Jun 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can auto-create the TOC in which case you get the layout RH determines and then move things around OR you can manually create as you are doing.

Neither method automatically adds new topics. How would RH know whether or not you want the topic in the TOC?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2008 Jun 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think i was not able to get my question clear.....

When we add new topics to the project, they get listed in the topic list as well as in the TOC.

But as i am adding some new topics, most of them are getting listed in the TOC, but it's skipping few and they are just listed in the topic list.

I hope i have explained it a bit better this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2008 Jun 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Varuna.

If your focus is on the TOC, adding a topic adds it to the TOC where the cursor focus is. However if you add a topic when the focus is elsewhere (e.g. the topic list, pod, etc.) the topic will not be added to the TOC and you have to manually add it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp