Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate Flash Builder with my license

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to activate my Flash Builder 4.7 Premium license with no luck. I have the following license (I change the real number for XXXX

Adobe Flash Builder Premium EditionXXXX4.7Varias12 de diciembre de 2012

Associated to my adobe id account.

If I try to activate the license, the new creative cloud application manager tell me that the license is not for this product and I can try to activate others

Then shows me a dropbox with other options like "FB for PHP" or "CS5.5", and so on

Why this is happen? I need to activate the software asap and I don't know why I can't do it with my own license... this kind of problems should be attended ASAP since I'm off 60 days trial and can't work! and moreover there's no chat support available!

Thanks in advance for your help, hope someone here could let me know how to fix this problem and get back to my work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this: TheRealTimeWeb.com: Activating Flash Builder 4.7 With a Serial Number

Hope this could help others having this annoying problem

To Adobe Folks:

Very bad support from Adobe. No chat, no forum responses.... no nothing...

If I buyed this application in 2012, I should no have problems to install and activate, I don't know why I lost 2-3 days with this

Definitely, as time passes, I feel Adobe is getting worse each day. It's very sad to see this declive

very bad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines