• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE to kobo

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download a public library ebook from ade to kobo it will not open, if I then download same book again a pop up comes up offering 3 choices if I select the 3rd choice ebook opens no problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Can you tell me the version of ADE and OS you are using? Also do you get any errors as well, if yes then can you please post the screenshot of those errors.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MayankThank you for your quick reply, sorry about the phone but I'am deaf so have problems.

My PC is a desktop with windows 10 running Edge browser, ebook reader is Kobo Glow.My ADE version is 4.5.1.139278All my ebook downloads are from public Libraries.Here is the chain of events.

Select book in library download to ADE OKConnect Kobo OKSelect book in ADE download to Kobo OKDisconnect Kobo OKClick on book in Kobo to open, pop up comes up, oops this document couldn't be opened.Leave book in Kobo and reconnect to ADESelect same book in ADE and click downloadPop up comes in PC it says, This book already exists in your devise what would you like to do ( 3 alternatives )

O Skip FileO Duplicate FileO Replace File

Select 3 ( Replace File )Disconnect KoboClick book in Kobo book opens perfectly,and I have no further problemsI hope this helps, I have tried reinstalling ADE and Kobo, have tried reauthorizing ADE no luckHope you can helpRegardsJim

-

Original Message----

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Hope you are doing well.

Looks like if you try to download EBook to Kobo second time it works fine if you replace it. Does it happens with all the EBooks or with this particular one?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks MayankI think I have sorted it out, thank you for your helpJim

-

Original Message----

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines