• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Flash and Shock Wave

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have requested permission to install Flash and shockwave on 26,000 desktops. It has now been about 3 days and I have not gotten the download link that I need so that I can download the latest and greatest for distribution.

Any thoughts as to how to follow up on this request. Is there a way to open a ticket to have it resent.

Thanks!

Zach LaDouceur

Account Solutions Lead, Managed Mobility Services - Platform Mgmt (MMS-PM)

IBM Global Services - Strategic Outsourcing

e-mail: Zach.Ladouceur@citizensbank.com

Desk Phone: 603-634-7156

Mobile: 603-809-2514

Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.

Use of email is inherently insecure. Confidential information, including account information, and personally identifiable information, should not be transmitted via email, or email attachment. In no event shall Citizens Bank, N.A. or Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania accept any responsibility for the loss, use or misuse of any information, including confidential information, sent via email or email attachment to which it is the intended recipient. Neither Citizens Bank, N.A. nor Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania guarantee the accuracy of any email or email attachment, that an email will be received by either entity or that either entity will respond to any email.

This email communication is confidential and/or privileged. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy any record of this email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will follow-up with the licensing team. Please confirm the name and email address used to apply for the license.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Zach LaDouceur

Account Solutions Lead, Managed Mobility Services – Platform Mgmt (MMS-PM)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the email will come from noreply@adobe.com.  Please check your spam filters and ensure they do not block email from this address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're licensing request has been approved and the email sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning,

I have requested the download links of Adobe Flash and Shockwave twice.  I don't seem to get the emails last time I had this issue you were able to resolve it.  Would you be able to assist me again.  My email is Zach.ladouceur@citizensbank.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zachl46963253

I will notify the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Zach LaDouceur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes got the email thank you very much!!!

Zach LaDouceur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines