• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not install Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all prompts using Firefox. The process went as far as a window called "Adobe Download Manager" and stopped.I am using Vista.What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yea me too.. have u sorted it out yet? need help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lagooona

What operating system, including version, are you using? Please post a screenshot of the window in question.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using mac OSX 10.6.8 and have firefox 46.0.1. After its downloaded and i open the insall flash player it wont open only 'bounces' in the dock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to follow on from my last comment. This is what happens, with nothing happening at the end just the flash player icon bouncing in the dock! I really appreciate the help. As you can see i have tried a few times haha

Screen shot 2016-06-03 at 23.02.31.pngScreen shot 2016-06-03 at 22.59.45.pngScreen shot 2016-06-03 at 23.00.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ignatyg25809723

Does the installer actually launch?  Please post a screenshot of the window that is hanging.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines