Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2015 image maps & links stop working

New Here ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I have created several user centre pages that all include a banner at the top of the page with several buttons designed into the banner (so the banners are all one graphic created in Photoshop). For each banner image I have incorporated 5 image maps. I am wondering if there is a limit to the number of image maps I can put on one image?

The issue is that I have to keep re-applying the link for the image maps because they stop working (when I Preview and when I generate).

Also, on some of my pages I have a list of text hyperlinks - and some of these links just keep dropping out and I have to keep re-applying.

Can someone please tell me how to rectify this issue? Did I miss another bug fix release from Adobe perhaps?

Thanks,

Pam

user_centre_image_maps.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

To my knowledge there is no limit to the number of map regions you may have. Five is certainly a low number, so that shouldn't be the issue. This would be a new issue for me to hear of a problem with image maps. But who knows?

Have you ensured you have applied the service releases?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,

Yes, I previously applied the available three service releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2016 May 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH2015 is still removing my hyperlinks. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2016 May 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share with us one or two of the hyperlinks? Just double-click the map region and copy the link address. Then paste here.

Maybe if we see how or what the links consist of it might spurn a thought.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,

I was made redundant last Monday, so I guess I won't be needing the answer to this question any more. Sigh.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So sorry to hear that!

I wish you the very best of luck wherever you land next!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp