• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download library books from ADE 4.5 to Kobo Glo HD

New Here ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  I am unable to open library books that have been downloaded from ADE 4.5 to my Kobo Glo HD. When I go to open the book in my Kobo there is no book cover just a black box. I Also get an error message saying " This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Please sign in with the authorized ID. I do have a valid Adobe ID.

I am using a Mac Mini OS X Yosemite 10.10.2. 

I  had tried downloading ADE version 3.0, but only made matters worse as I was unable to download library books to ADE.

Has anyone encountered this before?  Thanks Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2016 Jun 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try to reset your Reader and authorize new with your adobe id and then move the eBooks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2016 Jun 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I haven't.  I will try that thanks.  Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Luck. ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  I have tried resetting the kobo and authorizing with adobe.  I still get the same error message.  Any more suggestions?

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You get the error with all ebooks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with ADE 4.5 in combination with KOBO Glo HD ereader. Only I am using a Windows laptop. In the ADE on my lap top my KOBO ereader is visable and is authorized. But I cannot open de public library books on my ereader : I get the message "not authorized with ADE"  on my ereader. And if I look in Settings -> Accounts in my ereader it it tells the same (not authorized for ADE).

How can it be that in ADE on my laptop my ereader is authorized, but in the ereader (Kobo) it self it is not authorized?

Jeannine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines