• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not reinstall Creative Suite 2

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's shut down of the activation servers for CS2 and CS3 has caused havoc and pain amongst the customers who PURCHASED CS2 and CS3!

All of a sudden I could not use Photoshop (CS2).

The software said to activate it, even though it had been activated for years.

Then I was told to call Adobe to activate it, and the message said no more activation by phone.

Then I found a convoluted way to reactivate it, and stumbled through the steps, with problems along the way.

There was no way to use my old CD's.

And, I was just plain lucky that there was no urgent request from a client, where I needed to use Photoshop!

NOTE:  I HAD ALREADY ACTIVATED PHOTOSHOP  LONG AGO!

WHY did I have to do it again?

Adobe said they shut down their activation servers for CS2.

So, if that is the case, shut them down, and leave us be!!

There's no reason to require reactivation.

If Adobe cared about its customers, instead of making a buck, they would create a way to make it invisible to us, people who paid, dearly, long ago for Adobe's products.

Adobe, good-bye.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

One additional point of clarification RedThruViolet the activation servers for Creative Suite 3 have not been shut down.  You can see my recent response at Are the Creative Suite 3 activation servers shut down?​ regarding this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RedThruViolet I am sorry that you are facing difficulties reinstalling Creative Suite 2.  You can find details on how to locate and download the non-activating version of Creative Suite 2 at Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products .  You will want to utilize the serial number offered on the download page.

If you are facing specific errors, when installing the non-Activating version of Creative Suite 2, you are welcome to update this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One additional point of clarification RedThruViolet the activation servers for Creative Suite 3 have not been shut down.  You can see my recent response at Are the Creative Suite 3 activation servers shut down?​ regarding this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines