• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change presenter position

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw a video that looked liked Presenter, but the presenter was able to move his picture all over the screen, from middle left to bottom right, then top left and so on.  Can we do that in Presenter 11?

Thanks,

Marty

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

I can see now the blue button for "both" can be clicked for left or right side. 

Thanks Zeeshan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

Can you share the video link with me? (zhussain@adobe.com)

I think what you are mentioning is something that relates to Presenter Video Express and you should be able to use it easily if you are a Presenter user.

Regards,
Zeeshan Hussain
Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Zeeshan,

I sent my PP to your email address.  In case that doesn't go through I'll send this video of what I'm trying to do.

A Tour of the Cell - YouTube

Notice how he can move his picture around?  It adds to the visual appeal and he gets out of the way of his slides.  Also, he can draw on his pictures.  Are we able to do what he's doing at the level of quality he has?

Thanks,

Marty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see now the blue button for "both" can be clicked for left or right side. 

Thanks Zeeshan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources