• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony eReader PRS-T2 not recognized in ADE 4.5

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2016 Jun 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download ebooks that are in the ADE 4.5, but my eReader is never recognized. I tried downloading the eReader software (but not syncing the eReader) and only opening ADE after the eReader is connected, but nothing ever happens. Is there another way of making the device be recognized? I have a PC and my Sony eReader is now affiliated to Kobo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded the Kobo app . Before I downloaded books from Kobo easily into Reader forPC via downloads as an ascm file. My sony reader synced automatically. Now they will not download into that program  error message 'already in your library' they are not. I did a chat with Kobo. 1 1/2 hours later still nothing doing. My reader will download the library books so I have to accept Kobo books on ipaad , library books on reader and plan in advance if there is no wiFi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines