• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context-sensitive call of a webhelp with content categories

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the syntax for calling a webhelp that contains content categories using the API?  I also noticed that no index_csh.htm is generated, can the URL method be used with such a webhelp (i.e., specifying the map number or ID over the URL)?

When you use the CSH-Test tool that is provided with RH then an additional field is displayed to enter the name of the category - so evidently the call must be modified in some way to hand over the category name.

The help of Robohelp does not appear to contain any information about this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help!

I noticed one thing, the article mentions an index.htm file in each subfolder. When I publish, the startpages in the subfolders have the name of the category, e.g. if I use a category "administrators" then I get a subfolder "administrators" and in it a start page "administrators.htm".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp