• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

panel player editing

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2008 Jun 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change or remove the small adobe logo from the player panel?
Is it possible to change the font style used in the panel itself? I was hoping to add a bolder font matching my clients
current font style.
Thanks
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2008 Jun 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 7 help suggests way to change the Adobe logo on the playbar. You need to put a custom logo swf file named 'logo.swf' in your <PresenterInstallLocation>\Templates\. Suggested stage size for the swf is 47x27. You can always reduce the size so that the swf is just tiny spec. If nothing is drawn on the swf file, then the loaded swf file should show up as transparent.

Regarding the fonts, all fonts (name, size, bold, italic, shadowed) are listed in vconfig.xml. You can choose to modify it in your published folder for a one-time change. OR you can update the <PresenterInstallLocation>\Themes\language.xml to make the change permanent to your installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2008 Jun 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks for the help! I'll give that a try.
Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources