• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scenario Based Interactions Not Publishing

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can create a scenario based interaction as designed, however when I publish the scenario introduction and decision screens appear, but none of the other four slides in the interaction appear. This same issue is happening witha co-worker, so perhaps user error? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have deleted and reloaded Presenter, updated Reader, and attempted publishing in SWF and HTML. i'm running PowerPoint 2013 with Windows 10.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that the interactions will only work when publishing as SWF at this point. Did you publish as just SWF or SWF and HTML?

[edit]

I think I should clarify, are we talking about the Interactions that Presenter can insert or just interactive slides that users select an answer based on scenario questions? If the latter, how are you building the decision screens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

When I select: Interaction > Insert scenario Interaction, I can insert pre-set interaction slides (6) that I simply change the information on the slides to help make my learning point. When I publish to SWF only, only two of the six slides appear. I'm not sure if this could have something to do with it, but I just got this pop-up. Any additional thoughts you may have to help me make this program work as advertised would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that clarifies what you are trying to do (if nothing else, for my cluttered mind).

After many years of using Presenter (10ish) I'm very familiar with that dialog and pressing No when I see it. I don't think that is related to the Interaction issue.

This is clearly not expected behaviour, so I would recomend you talk to Adobe Support about this and see if they can help. Occasionally we do see Adobe Support staff on these forums, but it is done on their own time. You can reach out to Adobe Support directly here, Contact Customer Care , and keep an eye on this forum thread to see if an Adobe Staff Member chimes in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources