• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player will not work on my laptop?

Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've downloaded the flash player maybe 20 times, but the Adobe flash player test says the flash player is not installed on my computer.  But when I look in my programs, there it is.  The flash player does not work on either IE or Firefox.  Also, after I download the flash player every time, my CPU stays pegged at 100%.  If I uninstall the flash player, the CPU usage immediately goes down to normal.  I used to have Adobe flash player and it worked just fine.  No, I do not think I have any viruses or malware.  The laptop is a Toshiba A505-S6965 with Windows 7.  Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Can you please download Adobe Flash Player from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions . After the installation,  you can cross check for proper installation using Adobe - Flash Player . Please let us know if this works for you. We have different players for different browsers so requesting you to download separately for IE, Firefox or chrome.

thanks

Bhaskar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I checked out that page, and I have downloaded from that page 10 or more times.   The result is always: "player not installed", although the player appears in the list of Programs installed on my computer.   I then have to uninstall the player to keep my CPU from running at 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines