• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to download latest adobe flashplayer offline installer?

Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I need a site where i can find a offline installer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player‌ forum in case you have further questions about an offline installer for Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi patricku60755624,

If you're going to distribute Flash Player within your organization, you'll need to license Flash Player for distribution.  You can apply for a license at http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html‌.  Once approved you'll receive an email with a unique URL to go to to download Flash Player from.

If you'd like to download the offline installer for personal use, it's available at the following locations:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was a valid statement until Version 22.  I have a valid distribution agreement and NOW they are gone forcing me to the online installer which 500+ machines can't get to.  Again I have a distribution license that renewed on 6/6/2016 and I could download Version 21 but now can't get Version 22.  So who do I talk to to resolve this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The statement is still valid.  Distributing Flash Player within an organization still requires a license agreement.  I suspect you're posting because the download links are currently missing from the distribution page.  This is issue was reported earlier today, and the team is working to fix the page.  Updates will be posted at No downloads available on Adobe Flash Player Distribution portal  please subscribe to that discussion thread for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have applied for a distribution in March and got an Adobe ID to download as well, but I cannot seem to find the URL for the page to get the downloads. Luckily, there is a link to download the .msi in the thread  No downloads available on Adobe Flash Player Distribution portal . And I was able to mockup the download links for the other .exe files from that. Is there any way we can get a URL for the downloads? I do have an adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The URL for the downloads page is included in the email you received when applying for the distribution license.  Do you still have that email?  If not, private message me the name and email address used to apply for the distribution license and I'll inquire about re-sending the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines