• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 22.0 r0 problems

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest update for the flash player on Firefox 47. I immediately noticed a problem with this version even while installing. It keeps giving me a plugin busy window and basically freezes Firefox from being able to do anything else. (it flashes too fast to capture) It is frustrating! It will finally give me the unresponsive script warning. See below for task manager list. I am using Windows 10.

My task manager shows multiple processes open for the player and plugin hangs. what is interfering? How can this be resolved?  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my computer. No change so far. I am not very tech savvy. Please help if you can.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

I am happy to report that uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling the 64 bit version (which my system is upon checking) seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you!  So simple, except for non computer geeks like me.

Everyone, please try the solution in the other thread noted above in Kratika's reply. It just might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see below thread

Re: Flash 22.0.0.192 Started Constantly Hanging Up in Mozilla

Could you please try 64 bit Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I did not see this thread earlier.  I will try solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am happy to report that uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling the 64 bit version (which my system is upon checking) seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you!  So simple, except for non computer geeks like me.

Everyone, please try the solution in the other thread noted above in Kratika's reply. It just might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines