• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I hide the meta data in Lightroom Mobile app

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking on my images on my iPad one day and when all the image thumbnails populate the screen, they all have the meta data over the top of each thumbnail. I have no idea how I turned this on. All I want to know is how do I turn it off.

Many thanks,

Houston

IMG_0197.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Two finger tap. So you use two fingers to tap the grid - each time you tap, it cycles to the next metadata setting until you set it to none.

I suggest you go back to the collections view,tap the Lr icon and tap Reset Help Overlays. This will display the tip reminders for a period.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two finger tap. So you use two fingers to tap the grid - each time you tap, it cycles to the next metadata setting until you set it to none.

I suggest you go back to the collections view,tap the Lr icon and tap Reset Help Overlays. This will display the tip reminders for a period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Two finger tap" of course. Thanks for the info, was driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines