• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Error: Internal Error' message. Can I get through this??

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded some videos and I'm trying to go back and edit them. When I  open any video project in presenter, I get this:

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 10.07.59 AM.pngAnd then the entire program closes when I click OK. Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the program multiple times, restarted my computer, and tried to record a new video, and I get the same message every time.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that decreasing my screen resolution (since I'm using a large screen, high resolution Mac) will help prevent Presenter from crashing. You have to have a low screen resolution for both recording and editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Samantha,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

This is a known bug in Video Express 10 and earlier, and has been fixed in Video Express 11. Please contact me at rdsouza@adobe.com and we can try getting this to work with your version of Video Express.

Thank you,

Renzil D'Souza

PVX Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources