Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Problem

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich versuche nun schon zum 100. mal den Flash Player zu aktualisieren, allerdings heisst es jedes mal "unzureichende Berechtigungen zum Schreiben auf den Datenträger."

Ich habe ein Macbook und habe bereits versucht ihn neu zu installieren (habe jetzt gar kein Flash Player) und habe auch schon alle Rechte repariert.

Wäre echt froh, wenn mir jemand helfen könnte!

Vielen Dank.

Gruss Fabio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How should this help me?

Don't you think I already tried anything? I didn't came here to become a link that I've found already on google!

The flash player always worked, now I got the notification to update it, wanted to do this but it fails all the time. Uninstalled it to reinstall it, but it doesn't work. Repaired all the rights on my macbook, I use the correct password (I'm not stupid?), I tried everything! Get your stuff together adobe and start delivering real solutions cause I really need the flash player... AND it's enabled in my browser, everything is set up correctly, my macbook works perfectly, just your dumb installer freaks me out everytime!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi iamartwrk​,

Are you using the online installer or the offline installer?  What is the name of the file you are using?

I'd like to get the installer log files from you to troubleshoot further. Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide all 4 files listed.  If a file isn't written to, it means the failure occurred prior to that step.  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document​.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines