• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transfering purchased ebooks from old drives to new computer?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have old drives on my computer in storage which have my purchased books on them ..I want to load them into my new computer..won't let me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Adobe customer service refused to respond, telling me to check this forum. Just unbelievable. EDIT: I finally figured it out on my own. I hope others can benefit, since Adobe customer support seems to have no answers of any kind. 1) install the latest version of ADE, 2) change your password, 3) reinstall the ebooks. Unfortunately I have 40 ebooks, so I will be working half the night to fix this issue. It should not be this difficult...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2016 Jun 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi  I also did something similar..didnt have to reinstall ade or change passwords but did go back to vendor where original ebooks purchased and was able to redownload them into the new computer also 1 by 1 ..i have 160 books but result positive..am now figuring out how to read them on my pad ...haven't got transfer  between these sorted yet...they need to make this push button easy for the non computer friendly people trying to use this....thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines