• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_OPEN_ERROR.....

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error getting license. License server communication problem. E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_OPEN_ERROR.....anyone have any idea how to stop this...I bought two books from e-books one downloaded fine this one didn't...I can view it online but not on my computer...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been getting the same error.  It's a purchased pdf from Google Books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same error message among others. For thew past month, none of the books I've bought on Google Play load on my ADE windows or Android version. Google support points the finger of blame squarely at Adobe. Customer service is NON_EXISTENT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting ready to give on ALL Adobe products. Period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right clicking on the Adobe Digital Editions shortcut (in the start menu) and choosing to run it as administrator does the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2016 Jun 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are one awesome individual.   Been fighting with this and many other problems encountered along the way for days now.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines