• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all troubleshooting techniques for installing flash player on my Mac. I still can not update it. V.10 or later it wants me to update to.

I hit install and at 52 percent it quits.

Tried a fresh install of flash, deleted library files of flash(there were none actually)

Any help will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

I tell you what, Adobe is TERRIBLE with it's updates. Adobe Creative goes like this. Download new updates, oh wait, Download new manager update, Download manager update fail, restart, delete these library files, install something else, manager update fail again, try again, manager update successful, application update fail, restart manager, try again, ........... 

Now this, Flash can't update, follow the troubleshooting techniques none of it works. THE ANSWER: in the forums, download the stand-a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tell you what, Adobe is TERRIBLE with it's updates. Adobe Creative goes like this. Download new updates, oh wait, Download new manager update, Download manager update fail, restart, delete these library files, install something else, manager update fail again, try again, manager update successful, application update fail, restart manager, try again, ........... 

Now this, Flash can't update, follow the troubleshooting techniques none of it works. THE ANSWER: in the forums, download the stand-alone update. Ok Adobe, instead of wasting my time trying to figure out all your crappy update situations why don't you do something about your install procedures. Make it simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines